Halloween in Delafield
One of Lake Country’s favorite events is getting bigger and better in 2018!
October 20, 2018 - 3pm-11pm
3pm-5pm - Downtown Business Trick or Treat
7:30 pm - Annual Pumpkin Illumination
8 pm - Costume Contest Winner Announced on Stage
Chili Cook-Off with more than 40 types of chili from area restaurants, businesses, and individuals
Craft Beer from Local Micro-Brewers
ROAD CREW - 4-7pm
The Toys - 8-11pm
*NEW THIS YEAR*
Participants need to be by the main stage
at 6:50 pm for the walkthrough.
Winners will be announced at 8pm!
*Anyone can participate*
Join us for the iconic Pumpkin Illumination at Delafield’s Second Annual Halloween in Delafield.
Taking place on Saturday, October 20th from 4PM – 11PM, Halloween in Delafield will offer activities for the entire family.
- Downtown Business Trick or Treating 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Live Music
- Chili Cook-Off with more than 40 types of chili from area restaurants, businesses, and individuals
- Craft Beer from Local Micro-Brewers
- Annual Pumpkin Illumination on The Square at 7:30PM
Along with the activities listed above there will be a KIDS ZONE! Kids activities will be from 4PM to 7PM.
2nd Annual Chili Cook Off
Over 20 area restaurants, businesses and individuals will be cooking away as they gear up to win the 2nd Annual Delafield Chamber Halloween in Delafield Chili Cook Off. Attendees will be able to purchase a Chili Cook Off ticket for $6. Each ticket will get you (1) muffin tin and 6 Hearty Chili Samples. Purchase 4 tickets for $20.
There will be prizes for Best In Show, People’s Choice, and Critic’s Choice.
- Best in Show is judged on booth display; color, costumes, decoration, and originality.
- People’s Choice is judged based on the number of votes cast for booth by attendees
- Critic’s Choice is a chili based award judged by select committee members.
Grand Pumpkin Illumination at 7:30pm in Clock Tower Square
The Delafield Area Chamber of Commerce invites the community down to see the amazing carving by our area schools! See pumpkins come to life at 7:30PM- enjoy the light and music show leading to hundreds of pumpkins that are lit in grand style! Come see the pumpkins light up at Clock Tower Square - home to Clear Water Outdoor and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - located at the corner of Genesee Street and Milwaukee Street in downtown Delafield.