Friends of the Chamber
Maximize your membership by becoming a Friend of the Chamber!
Friend of the Chamber Event Package
This marketing opportunity includes basic sponsorship of five major Delafield Chamber of Commerce events. By purchasing the Friend of the Chamber Event Package, your business will save $100 on sponsorships for events you might already have planned on sponsoring. You must book this marketing opportunity by April 1, 2021 to maximize your exposure through this package.
- Spring & Fall Art Walk - $200
- Ladies Night Series (Spring & Fall Dates) - $150
- Halloween in Delafield - $150
- Breakfast with Reindeer - $100
Total Cost Individually: $600 but as a Friend of the Chamber you save $100! PLUS you earn an additional 10% off further Sponsorships!
Why Become a Friend of the Chamber?
By signing up to become a Friend of the Chamber, we add your business logo and link to our event pages now and you have time to leverage your exposure. Knowing in February that you will be a sponsor of events in May, September, October, November, and December will give you time to plan marketing strategies around those events.
New in 2021!
Every Friend of the Chamber gets one designated Featured Week throughout 2021. Each Feature Week includes:
- An Exclusive Shout Out in our BREAK report which goes out weekly to over 1,500 members
- Two social media posts or videos with a link back to your business page during your Featured Week.
- Display a business sign/banner in the window of the Chamber Office
- Speak on our Chamber Podcast during their Feature Week.
VIP Sponsorship Additional Discount
If your business becomes a Friend of the Chamber and are considering upgrading your sponsorship for events or want to purchase a sponsorship for the Block Party or Wine Walk & Brew Fest, we have a VIP Sponsorship Discount of 10% applied to upgraded sponsorship or new sponsorship.
We appreciate your consideration, for more information or to be invoiced, please email email@example.com or call us at 262-370-3861.
2020 Friends of the Chamber