The Young Professionals of Delafield is a personal and professional development program of the Delafield Chamber of Commerce that encourages young business people to interact socially, exchange ideas, share common interests, learn more about the area’s business community and engage in the community’s future. If you are between the ages of 21-40, and are interested in joining our Young Professionals, please contact us: email@example.com
To engage and empower young professionals through community, professional and social opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial Spirits
- Improve networking skills, expand contact bases and advance careers
- Acquire knowledge of the area's businesses
- Enhance the quality of life for our members and others
- Promote our members and their businesses
- Retain young professionals in the Lake Country
- Share ambitions to grow, succeed and influence
- Connect members with volunteer opportunities in the area
- Partner with non-profit organizations
- Attend educational programs created especially for the young professional
- Participate in round-tables and training sessions featuring community leaders
- Attend networking events featuring business and political leaders to introduce young professionals to important decision makers within the community
- Participate in a variety of social events to expand contact base
For up-to-date information, please visit our Delafield YP Facebook Group.