Human Resources Coordinator
Our Company and Our Mission:
Reflecting Christ's love, we provide homes and resources for seniors.
Shorehaven offers the stability of a well-known and respected Five Star facility founded in 1939. We are located on the west side of Oconomowoc, on the shores of Lake Lac La Belle.
What You Will Receive:
We offer a competitive starting salary, which is negotiable based on experience. Our benefits include outstanding, affordable insurance; a retirement plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 5%; free membership in our on-site Fitness Center with pool; a generous PTO accrual and much more!
What is the Schedule?
The Human Resources Coordinator role is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
What are the Responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator?
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Update changes, additions, terminations
- Update payroll as needed
- Maintaining personnel records, both paper and in the HRIS
- Producing HR reports
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Maintaining group insurance records, including:
- Monthly bill audits
- Responding to related questions
- Knowledge acquired through completion of four years of high school or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills; highly proficient in Excel and Word; knowledge of HR software
- Ability to handle multiple activities and changing priorities
- Number skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Two years prior HR experience is preferred