Crumbl Cookies is coming soon to Delafield!
** CRUMBL Cookies coming soon to Delafield, WI **
Be part of a once in a lifetime experience to help open a new brand in WI! We are eager to bring aboard a fun loving, customer oriented crew to our brand new Delafield CRUMBL location.
Our mission at Crumbl Cookies is to bring together families & friends over a box of the best cookies in the world!
Do you want to be part of this? We certainly want you to be! Crumbl Cookies, Delafield will be an exciting work space to grow and learn new skills. If you think you would contribute greatness to our team, we urge you to apply.
Start Date: April 24
Crew Member Responsibilities:
- Reading and understand recipes
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make cookies
- Decorating and displaying finished product
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time
- Cleaning and restocking workstation and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift
- Paid Weekly
- CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Employee Discount
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Fun and Supportive work environment
- Full-time and Part-Time positions available
- GREAT Opportunity for Advancement
- Must be 16 years or older to apply
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Business hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-10:00pm; Friday and Saturday 8:00am-12:00am.
- Previous Food experience is preferred, but not required. A Food Handlers permit will be required before the start date.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers.
- Valid driver's license, preferred.
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our staff and consumers safe, we provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and have a thorough cleaning policy in place that upholds the WDH standards and requirements.