Conceal and Carry Class by Midwest Gun Safety-
This is a three hour class that teaches you the required training to obtain your Wisconsin Concealed Carry Permit. Bring your driver's license. Class maximum of 30 participants.
You will learn:
• How to apply for your permit
• The laws for carrying a firearm in Wisconsin.
• How reciprocity works and which other states accept our permit.
• Gun Safety
• How guns work – revolvers and semi-auto pistols
• How to select the right kind of ammunition
Plus plenty of time to answer your questions and have open conversations.